The world we live in...

A place filled with wolves- Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves." Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but not the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's been awhile

HEY guys,

How have you all been?

I am finally back in my hometown Kuching, which is the tail of the big bear name Sarawak.

Not too sure when my last trip was, but everything still feels familiar.

The only thing I would complain about it the prices of products. I used to boast about the cheap and yummy stall food around the area, which are now tourist conning products. So I am quite disappointed, but that wont stop me from trying harder to find back the memories from childhood.

My mom used to shop around the area, and was lost easily, since she was brought up in Taiwan, and spoke little to nothing of the Malay language.

It was funny shopping with her, watching her speak Malay and saying the wrong words at the right time. She is just the classic mom I will have in my heart.

She mixes up "sini" and "ini", "situ" and "itu", good thing she knows "sibu" is not one of the "ibu"........

I love the diverse cultures in this area, yet I still see the war and strive, that the Chinese love themselves while the Malays endulge in their own riches...

Where was the peace and love I thought existed?????

It's like a family dynamic. Brother and sister, mom and daughter, grandpa and grand daughter, it's all just the "family issue" and so Malaysia has a "family issue" continuing the history from the time when the Japanese came, the time when all was lost but there was still come hope, and the reconstruction from the pits, and how we all helped each other, and now.... money killed the heart, where only the black hole lies, in wait to engulf another poor soul.


The rich feed themselves, the poor beg in vain, and I watch in all direction and wish I was blind, as my senses slowly numb, and smiling feels so foreign, as it is a sign of showing weakness and vulnerability  as I studied last year.



LOVE, what is it? Money? Fame? Or just a begger having some shelter and food to feed themself???

I wanted to love, yet was burned by the heart of terror, and here I press on the keyboard to click, and just wait for the apologies to ring. *silent* *silence* waiting to die...



-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Hari Gawai! =D

2 Comments:

At July 2, 2013 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Joe Fleener said...

We continue to pray for you, Kim.

 
At July 3, 2013 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Living makes History.................. said...

Please stop following me. I think it is quite childish...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Cloud MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com