The world we live in...

A place filled with wolves- Matthew 10:16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves." Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but not the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's day! (I am okay)

Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Proudest Day!
It's a chilly cold Sunday,
and I'm home okay~

So don't you worry,
and don't be sorry;
Even though I'm lonely,
I still have you in me~

Just missing you,
so ever casually,
Wondering how you do,
if you miss me too.

I'm crying like a fool,
enough to fill a pool,
despite the "no crying" rule,
it's hard to keep it cool.

But don't you worry,
I'm drinking your favorite coffee,
eating the healthy toffee,
those stuff you tried to persuading me.

Oh happy day,
all these happy tears,
only this day today,
to thank you for those many years.

Happy Day~
Happy Mother's day,
I wish you were hear right now,
to see how much I've grown.

Sorry for the me,
How I used to be,
arrogantly selfish that I can't believe
and wonder how you still loved me

Your last gorgeous smile
 my last hurtful words to you,
in that short little while,
I wish it wasn't true.

Your last goodbye,
so sudden and unexpected,
I often ask why,
couldn't it have been prevented.

I try to find the many ways,
to reach you in my old days.
But I fail and fail so many times,
that this numbness made things fine.

I still long to hear your voice,
and wish I had a choice,
to let you live and know God's grace,
and the chance to see your face.

Where are you?
Do you miss us too?
Would you reply if I said "Boo"
cause that's all I can do...



I long to see you soon
Even though my world could come to ruins...
Just one hug and one kiss
under the deep blue moon.

But it seems too late,
and none can relate,
how it pains me to know that
you will never share my faith.



-----------------------------------


Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Hope you had a splendid time celebrating this day with your mother in your own special way.

It's been almost 5 years since I last saw my mom, and it always seems like it wasnt 5 years...

So my advice to you all who still have the chance, tell your mom how much you love them, and how grateful you are for their sacrifice to make you who you are. 

Or else you might regret it like me...

3 Comments:

At July 12, 2012 at 12:42 AM , OpenID inspiiral said...

aw, that poem was a bit sad but a good reminder to cherish family :)

Nice work!
I like it :)

 
At May 1, 2013 at 4:48 AM , Blogger Living makes History.................. said...

Thanks! I have this love for words and poetry. Just visited your blog, like your art. I am a very terrible artist. Did stick figures in class to explain English words, and am so grateful they understood the drawings XD

 
At May 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM , OpenID sunlightizm said...

Great Blog !!

healthy life

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Cloud MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com